Friday, November 08, 2013

Taking it Easy

So I haven't been doing much.  I have ridden the bike a couple times at night and I swim once a week while Zoey has her lesson.  I have been to the doctor form me feet -- I officially have plantar facititis and will be getting orthotics.  I have also been battling a chest  cold.

Working on deciding on an off-season program.  My doctor told me I could run even before I get the orthotics.  I may have pain, but I will not be damaging myself and moving is better than not.  I am trying to stretch.  I am going to try to impose a TV only when biking rule.  Also, Cornerstone is starting a master's swim program, which I hope to do a couple times a week.

Thinking about races for next year.  The early thinking is obstacle races with some swims thrown in.  Haven't decided on the main goal race yet.  In no rush.