Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Tuesday Night workout

Hot humid night.  We met at the Fit Playground.  Not a lot of people came tonight.  We did some exercises inside than ran to the park with medicine balls.  I grabbed a 20 pound ball, which was a mistake as I could not run with it.  I was soon left behind everyone.  tonight was the first time I was the slowest in the group.  We ran up a large grassy hill 8 times, and at the end of each run did exercises.  After the last run, we rolled down the hill.  I rolled right into a wet muddy spatch that stopped me.  Then I could hardly stand I was so dizzy.

One of the exercises was roll back along your spine, then roll forward and jump to your feet without using your hands.  Not happening.

Several times I just wanted to say to the group. I'm old, you can't expect me to keep up.