Wednesday, June 20, 2012

1/2 Mile Swim

swam 900 yards at the pool tonight.

I also renewed my USTriathlon membership tonight, and when I signed on I was informed that I qualified for the USA Nationals due to my perfomance in the Clysdale category at the Clam Man Sprint last October.  I thought that was very funny.  The Nationals are sold out, but I could get on the waiting list.  They are in August in Burlington vermont.

I also signed up for the Griskus sprint in July.

I am pondering doing a sprint on Saturday.  The only problem is it is Kent, which is about an hour and twenty minute drive.  My choice is between the confidence of doing a race, which because I have never done this particular one before, I can do slow or staying close to home and putting in a long bike ride, as well as being around for the kids in the morning.