Saturday, January 07, 2012

Playground Fitness

In bed at 7:03. At the gymn at 7:12 for a 7:15 start. My feeling is if I don't go, if I miss a class, then I won't ever come back.

Today was both easy and hard. It was hard because I am still down some weight from my Tuesday 8 pound GI weight loss, still a little light-headed. It was easy because I am pacing myself better, plus some of the stations today allowed for more rest. example, jumping on one leg in the trampoline. For me, I would kill myself, so I just balanced on one leg.

I'd like to get so I am fit enough that I can do the playground class and have it be a general exercise, limber balance, agility for the whole body without completely killing me for another workout.

Tuesday morning I have the strength class, and spin at night. Will I try both?