Thursday, January 26, 2012

Fitness Continum Spin/Integrative Strength/Spin

Got up at 5 to go to the 5:45 Spin at Fitness Continum. They feature the bikes with watt and cadence meters. The i spun for 53 minutes and did 15 miles. The workout was largely based on cadence. The watts were a bit of a novelty. i guess the thing will be to get a sense of how many I put out and see if I can increase them. My heart rate this morning was odd. I was at 120 almost right away and got up to 160 during the workout. I don't know if it was the time of day, the warmer environment (Windy Trails is cold), the quality of the workout or if I am dehydrated and overtrained.

Went to Integrative Strength. Good thing it was only 45 minutes.

Then on to WT Spin. Again, much lower heart rate. 100-120. It may have just been because I was tired.