Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Integrative strength

Got up early and went to the class. The regular guy was on vacation so we had a new instructor. We had to do this exercise where we did a curl, a squat, then down on hands to do a pushup, then a mountain climber, which is moving your legs back and forth like you are climbing, but still in puchup position, then back up to standing and the curl. I was getting very dizzy with all the up and down. It is hard on my with my low blood pressure. We only did a few planks today, but those as always kill me. It is a great work out and I felt wiped out at the end. Somedays despite the great workout, I still want to then go to the gym and lift slow and heavy for awhile. In other words, I am getting both aerobis and aneorobic in the workout, but am I getting enough of each. Is my fatigue during the workout temporary or deep enough to build both endurance and strength. I need to see if I can incorporate another workout in the day or find out if this one work out beats me down long enough that another good workout would be debilitating instad of good for me.