Saturday, December 24, 2011

Extreme Playground

Got out of bed, even though I didn't want to, got there at 7:15. I thought awesome, they cancelled class, I get credit for showing up, and I don't have to do the workout. My gas tank was on E, so i went and got gas. As I was driving back through the center, i saw all these cars turning into the center, so on a hunch I followed them, and guess what, they were people from the class, so I guess they had just delayed the start 15 minutes, so I ended up doing the workout. As always I feel like the weak kid in gymn class. Some of our stations were, doing crab walks, followed by balancing one the right arm and left leg while touching the opposite leg and arm, curls staning on balance balls, throwing a medine ball against the wall, pushups on a swiss ball. We did two circuits and then some ab exercises all together. In between we did three parking lot runs. Looking at myself in the mirror, I look old and beleive I will never be young again.