Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Integrative strength

Got up at 5:00 to get to the gym at 5:30. I did not want to go. Hopefully, if I can make it a habit, plus clean out the garage enough to have the car in it in the morning so i won't have to scrape ice in the winter, it will be easier. This was the last of my three free sessions. It is a hard workout. I didn't use heavier than a 15 pound dumbell, but it wears you down still. It is a full body weight-lifting, balance, stretching routine without too much rest. There were a lot of people there this morning. I know that I need to take these classes because I don't push myself in my individual workouts like I am pushed here.

If I join, it will cost $275 for 25 sessions over the next three months. That's twice a week, which I think is doable. I will of course be doing other workouts at home at cornerstone and on the road.