Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Pushup Failure/Cross Fit Bike

Start of Week 7 - last week of program.

14-20-19-20, then instead of 50, I only managed 38. Waited again for another 15 minutes and banged out 47. Still not 50. I had Lauren film me. Form not great, but not as bad as I thought.

Made final attempt, did 42.


So next time, I will drop back and do Week 6 workout 3, which is

16-16-22-22-16-16-48 plus

Earlier, I went to gym to run, undressed only to discover I left my sneakers at home.

So later I did a cross fit endurance bike. While setting it up, I failed to secure it properly and wiped out shortly after clipping in. Big slow motion fall, which I controlled without injury. The good news was I came unclipped with both shoes, including the left one which is way tighter than the right and I always unclip that one second.

For my bike, I went 30 seconds all out with 20 seconds recovery X 12 which is basically a 10 minute workout minus not counting warmup and cooldown. Got nice and sweaty.