Thursday, January 06, 2011

Pushups/Spinning Class

I ad my first spinning class tonight. Since i didn't have time to do my pushups earlier, i did them tere as part of y warmup. I was early so there were only a couple people there when I did them.

Te set was 9-11-9-9-12+

I banged out te first four sets, but as I was on the last, a bunch of people came in and I started struggling at 9, so I cut it off at 10, because 11 would have been a strain and I was selfconcious to be doing pushups before a spinning class.

The spinning class was great. It went for an hour. I was worried it was an hour and a half. I had my pulse up in the 140's on the uphills. Now how my tension on the bike compared to others I don't know, but I felt reasonably fit. I can go a little harder next time.

When I got home I redid my last pushup set and banged out 15.