Friday, December 17, 2010

WOD/Bike Sprint

Rode 15 minutes to warm up, then attempted the WOD. here is what i was suppossed to do:

7 Rounds For time: Use a pair of 1 Pood Kettle bells or 35lbs dumbells

7 Reps, Overhead, anyway, Press, Push press or Push Jerk
7 Reps, Hang Squat Cleans
7 Reps, Lunge steps, bells in rack position
7 Reps, Swings
7 Reps, Burpee Dead lifts

Here's whjat I did.

Using two 10 pound dumbbells, I did 4 rounds

7 Reps, Overhead Press
7 Reps Squats 7 Reps
7 reps Lunge steps
7 Reps, Swings

Forgot about the Dead Lifts.

My back was getting strained so i stopped at 4 rounds.

Then I did the tri workout part.

Choose ONE of the Following Sports:

Swim, Bike, Run, C2

10:5×20

10 seconds on, 5 seconds off for 20 rounds. These are all out efforts! Incline and terrain are your choice.

I chose bike and did it on the stationary bike.

I had to set the resistance high -- up to level 7 so i wasn't pedally too wildly. I had a cadence of 120 and got my heart rate up in the 140s.

Sweated and felt great,

Then rode easy on the bike for another ten minutes.