Tuesday, July 27, 2010

7 Mile ride/Flat Tire

Rode 7 easy miles at work, then I heard a hissing and low and behold a flat. I walked the bike back to the bay. I turned the bike over to get the wheel off and my water bottle started pouring out water (Memo: next time make certain water bottle spout is closed. I took the wheel off and then brought it into the air conditioning to change. I tried to do it from memory, and while I changed it, it took me a good 15-20 minutes, and I had to use my pump. I couldn't get the Co2 to work properly. definately need more practice on this. Rode a lap on the new tire and it was fine, then I got a call, then it was too dark to ride again.

I am still tired and a little sore from the race. I am considering doing a Lake Terramugus Tri on Thursday evening, but I am not certain I will. I'd like to get my bike checked out, and I may have a bit of a babysitting problem that evening.
as well