Thursday, June 04, 2009

Break

Taking a several day break since my run. I was coughing up some more phlegm and I was really beat down from all my working and lack of sleep. So I just want to take it easy and not push myself too much. I had hoped to start some serious biking this week, but am now falling behind in my biking. The first Lake T triathlon is June 11. I have heard their new bike course has a wicked hill, so I was going to try to ride it first. I will likely have to push back my first triathlon to July. I'm not certain what I will do for my next race.

There is a 5K that I could use to go for my PR on June 14. The following Wednesday there is the West Hartford Reservoir Summer Solstice race, which I have done twice before. I could train just for that one, and skip the West Hartford 5K. I guess I will have to wait to see how I feel with my next run, which will hopefully be tomorrow.