Tuesday, November 27, 2007

5 Mile Bike/ 3 Mile Bike

Rode another 5 easy miles in 30 minutes. The tire was soft again, not flat but soft. I have been charging my light battery and may go for an evening ride if it is charged and not too cold out. I'm still at work so no swimming tonight. I need to get in a running workout soon.

***

I just did some simple math. To meet my monthly mileage, I must do the following in the next three days:

Run 5 miles
Bike 36.5 miles
Swim 1.25 miles
Lift 1 time

If I do a 5 mile run on Thursday when I am off, I can manage the run or I could do 2 shorter runs and use Thursday for a long bike (but I will have to fix the tire.
I can swim on each of the next three nights so that won't be hard.
I have 2 more work days that I may be able to bike on, but that is a lot of biking.

I can hit the gym for a light lift somewhere in there.

***

Okay, so I used my night light (I have an LED and a Halogen light on the bike, the LED was charged, the halogen not yet) and rode 3 miles in the dark, which was very cool, except I didn't have my hat today and my ears got cold. Night rides look promising. Only 33.5 miles to go.