Friday, November 30, 2007

4 Mile Bike/ 1/2 Mile Swim

Rode 4 miles in 20 minutes at work. Busy day and I didn't get to ride until dusk. I strapped on a reflective vest, put my red whirly thing on my back belt, and turned on the front LED light. It was a little chilly, but other than that a nice ride and I felt very visible.

My legs did feel a little dead today in the knees from my 5 mile run yesterday, but feel good now. I also had some lower back pain last night, but that is gone as well.

After work I swam 1/2 mile, including a 1/4 mile nonstop where I timed myself with the stopwatch. I came in in 8:23, which included pushing the stop watch button, turning and swimming and then taking off my goggles at the end and finding the watch and hitting the button. I tried to concentrate on kicking. I think it went pretty well.