Monday, July 09, 2007

15 Mile Bike

I rode 15 miles after work. I wasn't racing or anything, but I did time my first 12 miles at 54:10. For what that's worth. I did a couple miles of laps around the circle, then did a seven mile jaunt around town, and then finished up with more laps.

It was very humid, but it didn't bother me too much on the bike because you create your own breeze.

***

I recieved my week's assignments today.

Welcome to a new week. It is going to very hot so we are going to do
shorter workouts.
Monday: Easy day or recovery day from Sunday's workout.
Tuesday: Early Morning run 5 miles
Wednesday: Shop ride 18 miles
Thursday: Lake T race or long swim
Friday: Brick it up day..... Swim bike or Swim Run
Saturday: Speed Workout from shop Running
Sunday: Long Slow Distance Day 26 to 30 mile ride

All right..... Keep Hydrated!


Wow. that's alot, plus I have some work conflicts. I need to rearrange it a little, plus I have to decide if I want to race on Thursday. If I do, I shouldn't do the 18 mile ride on Wednesday.

***

Sleep: 6.5 hours
Weight: 219.5

Breakfast: Cliff Bar, DC
Snack: Bagel chips and almond butter
Lunch: Pasta, sausage, spiniach, squach, zucchini
Snack: Yogurt with nuts
Snack: fruit salad, gatorade
Workout: Gatorade
Dinner: Lamb steaks, pasta, 7 oz beer, grapes