Monday, July 16, 2007

8 Mile Ride

I recieved my assignments for the week:

Monday: Recovery Day
Tuesday: 18 mile bike
Wednesday: Swim at Lake T 6:00 bring running shoes
Thursday: Swim at Lake T 6:00 bring bike
Friday: Recovery Day
Saturday: Brick from Shop Bike and Run (Bike Fit)
Sunday: Tempo Run 5 to 8 mile


Today at work I was able to ride 8 easy miles in 38 minutes and then I got a call. I figured out how to reset my odometer for each ride so that makes it much easier. I averaged 12.5 mph. This is a 57 minute 12 mile pace, which isn't bad because I was going easy.

Tomorrow I will try to do as many miles as I can at work.

***

Sleep: 6 Hours (Poor) Too hyped from run
Weight: 220.8 (Note: My scale is different every time I step on it)

Breakfast: Fiber bar, DC
Snack: Oatmeal, DC, plain yogurt with nuts
Lunch: Pasta, sausage, brocoli
Snack: Chicken Burrito
Snack: Bag of spinach
Snack: grapes
Snack: Chips, cheese
Dinner: Lamb steak, baby potatos