Thursday, June 28, 2007

Running in the Heat

Ran 2.5 miles at 1:15 in the afternoon at the track with a temp of 91 and humidity of 44%. I was trying to do 3 miles, but I shut it down early. I was getting really hot and sweaty and didn't want to overexert too much. I should have laid out more accessible water (My Gatorade was under the bleachers). My time was roughly 26 minutes. My watch is a little too complicated for my good sometimes, and it didn't start when I started so I had to start it after 1/2 mile and then estimate the time.

***

Sleep: 8 Hours
weight: 222

Breakfast: banana, yogurt with nuts, kashi, diet coke
Snack: pork chop
Lunch: whopper and fries
Snack: yogurt and nuts, melon
Run: Gatorade
Snack: popcorn, banana
Dinner: Smoked oysters, mozzarella cheese, brocolli, pasta, blueberries, 7 oz beer