Friday, June 15, 2007

Obvious Rest Day

Last night My upper body hurt much more than my lower body. I didn't sllep too well as I felt my body was working overtime trying to repair all the torn muscle fibers.

Sleep: 7 Hours
Weight: 217!

Breakfast: Two pieces cold pizza, diet coke, yogurt, nuts, diet Coke
Lunch: Banana
Late afternoon: Many small food samples at Stew Leonards grocery store: lobster bisque, cajun catfish, meatballs, ravioli, turkey, roast beef, potato chips, cookies, fresh squeezed orange juice, bagel, bread and dipping sauce, pistacho ice cream cone
Dinner: Mozzarella and Proscuito, clam chowder, NY steak, okra, bread and dipping sauce, strawbeeries and grapes, 2- 7 ounce coronas

Didn't feel too bad walking around today. No pain on stairs, just a little stiff, overall tired though.

Tomorrow may be another rest day or light workout.