Thursday, June 28, 2007

My First Week Assignment

Here's my first week assignment based I guess on my times from the triathlon and observation of me running and biking. (To be completed by Thursday)

I would like you to do lots of short workouts for the first week.
Make sure to stretch and use some sort of recovery fuel. This can be
as high tech as Endurox or as low tech as chocolate milk and yogurt.
Use something. You my friend must fuel up before during and after.

I would like your Saturday tempo run to be 5 miles at 80%.
I would like you to do two more 5k runs for time.
You need to do two 8 to 12 mile rides. Let me know how you feel
afterwards.
You should sneak in one swim. Just get wet and have fun. No more than
20 minutes.


I'm hoping to do them as follows (weather dependent)

Thursday - Run 5K (see below)
Friday - Bike before work
Saturday - 5 mile tempo run/possible swim
Sunday - Bike/ possible swim
Monday - Run 5K
Tuesday - rest - 16 hour work day
Wed - rest - 16 hour work day
Thursday - Run 5k or bike (depending on what I need)

Thursday night we will be swimming as a group at the Lake.