Friday, June 29, 2007

Bike

Got up at five and rode eight miles around town. It was good. There was hardly any traffic. I did some hills and practiced some gear shifts. I wasn't riding particularly fast, but I wasn't trying to. I rode down to the high school track and saw that is it open again. I rode up to the reservoir and saw it opens at dawn. On the way back I rode up this long hill and almost got passed by a runner with her dog. I crested the hill with them bearing up at me about ten yards away and then I rocketed down the hill -- even though I rocketed down with my hands on both brakes as it was very steep and windy. It comes out right by my street but I was going way too fast to turn in so I kept on and instead turned in by the hockey rink, which I looped, when I came around the back there was a deer -- calm as can be just staring at me and I just stared at it, and then it came out of the woods and walked slowly by like I wasn't even there.

Sleep: Six and a half hours
Weight: 224

Breakfast: Protein shake, banana
Snack: Toasted, buttered, everything bagel
Lunch: Salad with beans and mandarian oranges, rice and shrimp small portion
Snack: Turkey sub at Subway with chips and two cookies
Snack: yogurt with nuts
Movies: Small portion of popcorn, gummibears
Post movies, Pepperoni and Artichoke pizza, blueberries