Friday, June 08, 2007

Bike

Rode around the reservoir twice. I could have done it more, but I had to go teach a class. I went 7 miles in 37 minutes. It is not really a test of time because there are some steep declines where I just coast and some uphills where I go about 4 miles an hour. It is a beautiful ride though and I can do it to increase time in the saddle endurance.

Later I did the same loop twice, but I was riding with the twelve year old girl, so there was some stopping, and much gliding. She had a blast which was the important part.
***

Morning Weight: 221
Sleep: 7.5 Hours

Breakfast: Banana, Kashi, Diet Coke
Post Workout: Yogurt with Nuts, Diet Coke
Lunch: Tilapia with Mango sauce, sausage with brocoli rabe, clam chowder, roasted vegetables (ate at a supermarket buffet), Diet Coke
Snack: banana
Dinner: Shrimp with rice, strawberries, 7 oz beer