Saturday, May 05, 2007

Walk/Lift/Swim

I was sitting here at work on this Saturday looking at my weekly goals and counting my workouts on what I thought was a good week, and I was coming up short. I've run a total of 8 miles in 3 workouts. Rode the bike 4 times, swam only .5 miles in 2 workouts, and only lifted once. I only work until two today, but have to go to a birthday party from 4-6, so before I have to change and pick up the cake, and then by the time we get home -- the party is at a bowling alley -- it will be 7. The pool closes at 8, which means out of the water by 7:45, so I don't know if I will be able to swing a swim.

So I walked two loops of the circle here for 1.5 miles, then lifted for twenty minutes (I have 10, 20, and 30 lb dumbell sets out here) and then walked another 1.5 miles.

So I'm happy. Tomorrow I will bring my bike to work.

***

Made it to the pool after all. swam 1/2 mile worth of drills.