Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Rest Day

Worked 12 hours in the city today and didn't get out until 8. If I did workout, it was going to be to swim, but I decided instead to take a rest day. I did that long run yesterday, so e rest day was in order. I am off tomorrow and will probably swim and maybe lift. I'll also take my bike in, which I didn't get to do on Tuesday.

I did talk to two interesting people today from work. One a woman who rides alot, she showed me her bike which has a special seat on it that doesn't beatup your crotch. It's called a Spider reflex or something like that and costs about $100.

The other person is a new medic, who does triathlons. He is doing the team in training this year gearing towards a half ironman in New Hampshire. His goal is to do Iron Man Hawaii before he turns 40 in four years. I'll be looking forward to talking more with him. He said he has to raise $4500 for team in Training.