Monday, May 21, 2007

5 Mile Bike/1.5 Mile Walk

Rode 5 easy miles in 25 minutes and then walked 1.5 miles untimed. I have to teach a class tonight so I can't get in my post work Monday night workout. Tomorrow is my 16 hour day so the best I will be able to do tomorrow is more bike/walk. I'm hoping to do a long run on Wednesday.

I suppose it wouldn't be a bad goal to try to easy ride 12 miles and walk 3 every day I am out here at work. I will probably get interrupted a lot, but I'd like to be able to have such a workout as such an easy base that it doesn't even tax me so it becomes the plateau on which I can place challenging workouts.

As of now I am off Wednesday through Saturday, but an old friend is coming to visit Friday night so much of Saturday will be spent sleeping off Friday's beers.