Thursday, May 10, 2007

1/2 Mile Swim

Swam 1/2 mile in 18:10, and then did some drills. I feel that when I swim I get stronger as I go. I wish I did not get so bored doing laps. It would be nice to swim in a lake and just cruise.

I took my bike in to get the gears adjusted, the handlebars lifted, a water bottle rack put on, the mirror reattached, and I bought a special gel seat that will bear my weight on the rear, not the front. The bike should be ready the early part of next week.

I am having some knee pain when I walk down stairs which I attribute to the incident at work a couple weeks ago. I aggravated it yesterday so I just have to go downstairs slowler than normal. It doesn't seem to affect my running or walking.

I'm going to be taking it easy today and tomorrow because I am running a 5K on Saturday.