Sunday, April 15, 2007

Swim

I swam a quarter mile and I was getting really tired so I just stopped. I looked up at the clock. I hate the swimming pool clocks because they are very hard to read as far as minutes. They are never right on the the numbers. I think I swam it in 8.5 minutes (about a 50 second per 50 yard pace). Then I decided to just swim sprints and boy did I feel good swimming those. I was swimming 100 yards in 90 seconds (45 second pace) and then 50s in 40 seconds. I did a total of 1/2 mile. I need to do this more often along with other drills. I also should shoot for a mile total in each of my swims.

***

Legs feel fine from my 4 mile run, but I do have to say my diet stinks after I workout, I am so hungry. Yesterday I had two beers, pizza, popcorn at the movies, chicken, potatoes, a big bowl of ice cream, broccoli, and gummy worms.