Thursday, April 26, 2007

Mile Swim/5K Walk

Swam 1 mile in 37 minutes. I may have swum one extra or one less lap and I may have misread the clock by a minute, but I don't think so. I swam it rather easily, although my legs did cramp when I pulled myself out of the pool.

Here's what I think about when I swim:

21, 21, 21, 21, 22, 22,22,22,22,22,23,23,23

I need to learn a better way to keep track of laps. If I start thinking about other stuff, its, 22, 22, 22 or is it 23, 23, 23.

My heart rate was 120 but I didn't remember to take it until I was out of the pool a minute later, so I don't know what it was right when I finished.

***

Here's what I think about when I run:

"Let's it get started, let's get it started...just out of Austin out of San Antone...won't you check on me tonight...I stayed in mississippi...take me down to the paradise city..don't stop, opportunity comes once in a lifetime...gonna fly...

***

Here's what I think about when I ride:

I hope that car doesn't hit me...I hope that dog is on a chain...

***

In the afternoon I went for a three plus mile walk around the reservor. It is marked for a 5k, which I should try to run one day--it is very hilly. Tomorrow I may ride my bike around it a couple times as I need to do more riding.