Wednesday, April 25, 2007

2 Miles in 20:00 Minutes

Did a quick 20 minute 2 mile on the tread mill this morning with a one percent incline. Heart rate - 157 after a mile, 167 after two. While this is a little worse than a month ago, I was running on no breakfast, but I felt like I could keep going.

Then I went into the city and worked a hard twelve hours. My knee is still bothering me from my misstep at work a week ago, but it only hurts when I go down stairs. I ran pain free and climb stairs and walk pain free, but it hurts when I go down the stairs.

I'm off the next two days.

I hoping to do a big swim workout tomorrow and ride my bike if it isn't raining.

***

I was glad to read a new entry on my brother's blog and see he is making progress and getting ready to get back out there. He posted a great triathlon in New York we may do. I will shortly post a list of possible ones around here for him to consider.