Monday, February 19, 2007

Swim/Bike

Swam a half mile. Lost track of laps so I may have gone an extra one. Took me 18 minutes. Felt good.

I need to learn how to do flip turns so my swim is more continuous without all the stop, turn, get a big breath of air, push off and glide. In a triathlon, it will be all straight grinding/gliding ahead.

I worked on pulling harder with my left arm today, as well as entering the water with my thumb and pointer finger at the same time.

Came home, did twenty minutes on the stationary bike at a cadence of 82-85, but on the 1 resistance level, which is the lowest.

My foot is feeling normal again. I am not certain if the cause was wearing dress shoes that day or the mile run on the tread mill.

Tomorrow is my sixteen hour work day, and then I am off for four days.