Saturday, February 24, 2007

Run - I Love to Boogie

Sitting here with a bag of frozen black eyed peas on my right knee and a bag of frozen roasted corn on my left. Just preventative medicine along with the ibuprofen.

I walked ran 3.5 miles on the tread mill. I did 3 miles in 36.56. I walked a quarter mile, ran a mile and a quarter, walked for five minutes, ran a half mile, walked some more and then ran a quarter. Total run 2 miles. Legs feel fine along with the feet. I was getting tired and borderline winded during the run.

Thank goodness for my walkman.

Here's what I have on my player:

Guitar Town - Steve Earle
Street Fighting Man/Like a Rolling Stone - Rolling Stones
Mississippi - Bob Dylan
It's Been a Long Time- Southside Johnny
Walk On - U2
I Love to Boogie - TREX
Powderfinger/Helpless - Neil Young
LaTortura-Shakira
Check on it - Beyonce
Who Knows - Marion Black
One - Mary J. Blidge
Piece of My Heart - Mellisa Etheridge
Looking for a Leader - Neil Young
Dame un Otra Tequila - Paula Rubino
These Streets/Welcome to the Rebelution-Tanya Stevens

I Love to Boogie got me through my last quarter mile of running.