Saturday, November 11, 2006

Drank beers with an old friend last night in Boston. was wiped out today. Decided around 4:30 to go swimming even though I was beat. I went to the pool but the parking lot was packed. It looked like they may havehad a high school swim meet going on. So instead I went home and for the first time got on the stationary bike I got a couple months ago when my father cleaned out his storage. It was great. I went for thirty minutes while watching a Neil Young concert movie.

I tell you I am feeling good.

I stopped at a bike shop today and priced a bike at about $800. I told the guy I wasn't buying one until I hit my running goal, which is three miles. It was a nice bike.

But I do need to also ask around and find out the right kind of bike to get.

Tomorrow is supposed to be a rest day, but I feel like at the least I will do the bike at home. At the most I will try to run after work.